Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i m relax!!and travel moood is on!!!!

yeah~
jst come out frm manager room,
i hv dy decided to leave.
i duno whther wil regret in future,
bt at this moment,i knw tis is the decision i wan to make.
i m stil young,yet out thr stil hv many other chances wait for me;
to learn,to explore,to challenge.
sumore entering multinational company,
i thk wil be a different culture n environment,
yet i hv chance to work with..i shud appreciate it.
good luck to myself n all the best la♥
.....................................................................................
now,my travel mood is on!!hapieeee =D
hk is wait for me..yaahhooo~~~
very happy as tis is my first tm travel,someore with my love one♥
so,today i wan start packing dy,else last minutes wil forget tis and forget tat!
knw my bad pattern de!!
hope to9 wil hv a nice slip,n ready for the flight on saturday!!!
c u hk~c u disney land~c u ocean park...n more n more~~hehehe XD

5 comments:

sam said...

enjoy ur trip and buy me souvenir....lol

auyongjinyoo said...

i also very excited...my pocket got lot of HKD now..hehehehe

eYe kuriko said...

wow...wow...wow..
yeah~~~~i ♥ HK

Siew Lee said...

so nice!! great yanching!!

yuhuu!!

hav a awesome trip n must enjoy till the max!

eYe kuriko said...

hehe~thx my lovely siewlee~
love u..muackzzzz