Wednesday, August 8, 2012

homemade salad

many things happened around me recently,but i have totally ignore my blog due to my business,and now i m just too free in the hotel room where i have stay alone for fews days yet not for travelling but for working purpose =(
anyways,i'm still enjoying my works while exploring something new at the same time :)u can't imagine how free i m right now (watching cartoon on disney channel),i just watch like a kid,haha..without thinking much,simple and direct,but it's make lots of fun =D
Ahaa~it's time for me to update my blog for my recent stories as well. dunno where to begin,just blog on some special event will do ;p
last week me and my lovely jimui had a simple gathering with simple homecook dinner,guess wat? ~Ahaha,it's super damn delicious homemade salad...slurppp
here are some photos to show how nice the salad was! hehe

seriously, i'm grilling the hotdog >,<
here we go~ it's damn healthy delicious meal and we were satisfied with it.
da lang~ me with the sumptuous salad~ can't wait to eat it ~.~

we were chatting,laughing,joking while enjoying the salad, yet we end a happy weekday night by such a simple yet meaningful gathering.
love u all,my dearest jimuiss,i'm lucky because have u all beside no matter up or down. muackz <3

No comments: