Monday, January 14, 2013

excited monday~

i am super exicted now!and nervous too!because finally i take violin exam lo~wuhoo~~ i need to spend more time for practicing start from now on.yet,my resolution 2013- pass violin exam with distinction! wahaa...special thanks to my teacher,because he is the one who encourage me to take exam,and yet he have gave me big courage and confidence,his patient to me really touched me, or else i stil doubt on myn own. i keep asking: m i really can do it? can i ? he said : yes, of course u can! it's not a problem for you to pass the exam! i hope so.haha. but i know practice makes perfect. special thanks to my lovely pipi who play for my piano accompaniment..hehe, i believe we can play it perfectly.there is stil 5 more months to go~so except practice stil practice, don't talk too much here,practice right now :P gambateh,eye!

No comments: