Wednesday, June 16, 2010

moody day~

wat a shit day!
my car's radio had been stolen last night!
when i just notice it today's morning,i was so shock about tis...
how come the thief get into my car without broke my window??
and then how come he can lock my car before he leave?
nowadays, those thief are sooo sooo clever...
it's unpredictable..their skill are even advanced until v totally cnt imagine tat..
i m feeling sad as i need to pay for it to get a new one..
but i also feel lucky as the thief do not act cruel and drive off my car away..
haiz...actually i also quite pity for that thief,he must sure be very poor and even poor in education not only money...
if he is not fall in such condition,then he will not act like this..i murmured in myself.
i should forgive him...he is much more pity than me..
i am able to earn bac the money but i have no idea about'him'..
wat's a pity!

No comments: