Thursday, February 17, 2011

my sweett valentine ♥♥♥

#14 Feb
never think that i will meet with u...
never think that i will be with u..
thanks god for giving me such a priceless gift in my life...
i hv a greastest moment in my life,it's to remember as long as i lives..
>> my valentine day ♥♥♥
romantic environment with sumptuous valentine set dinner...
till nw i still feel lk i just made a dream at that night♥
thanks for doin all those things to me,i do appreciate it!
especially the card u made.."the card is simple,but not my heart"
i m touch until max..it's not just word can say..
really duno how to describe my feeling at that moment..
but i knw u knw me well♥...i feel absolutely satisfy with it...
thanks for giving me such a memorable night in my life♥♥





valentine dinner @ smoke house bangsar :):):)

grill fish + mashed potato,,good taste ><

delicious appetizer =D asam taste wf vege +crab meat cheese on top

soup with ♥ shape>> pumpkin+carrot??+cili??...bt it's extremely nice~


someyhing like ice-cream,it's cold..bt nt exactly ice-cream ~~
.....................................................................................

#15 Feb
i knw recently u are wondering about ur new job,new direction,new life..
dun worry ahbi,i m just beside u,to hold u,to listen to u,to understand u,
to support u all the time...everythg will be fine soon..
there is still long way to goes through,
just hope can be with u whatever good or worst things happen,gambateh♥


♥♥To love is time well spent;
what brought you & me together was heaven sent♥♥