Friday, January 28, 2011

i L.O.V.E myself

jst read thru my frens's blog..i can feel the strong smell,cny is around the corner..
today i suppose enjoy my shopping at sunway nw..bt y m i stil at hm???
all becuz of my NOSE la...hate my nose so so much..
whn i wake up early in tis morning,i d start sneezing...is NON-stop sneezing...
n finally cause running nose...oh MY GOD...i d finish 1 box of tissue,n i counldnt find any tissue in hse d,end up i nid to open one new roll of toilet paper..
the quality is damn bad,the paper so rough n make my nose becum redness, is the result of rubbing too much while wiping off snivel..
sigh....tis is y i couldn't enjoy my great saturDAY!!!
nvm...jst be calm..i murmured myself..
n enjoy blogging...as i hv finish decorate my blog nicely!yeah~

As the title of this post..
i can say tat i hv love myself so much :) :)
why??hehe..cuz i hv bought myself a set of skin care..
the excitement is unprecedented =D


this is the first item i bought, (for me tis is the most important item to own:)

while trying other sample product,i found that i extremely lk the quality,it can absorb very well to ur face,to ur every single cell...n its color look natural lk ntg apply to ur face...
subsequently,i hv decide to own one set skin care for myself~~YEAH~~~



due to my bad working environment(strong & hot SUN)..i hv to take more care on my skin,else i sure look more older thn exact age =.="
yet..as wat ppl say "spending money lk water flow"..
i thk i hv extremely experience it $$


yippy>>>> =) =) =)


the free mask i get =) it's cost around RM50++


**LANCOME family....yeee>>>love so much~~~

Last but nt least..i would lk to shout at here~

**HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR n GONG XI FA CAI**

No comments: