Sunday, January 16, 2011

new hope in 2011

it's has been a long time didn't update my blog...
miss my blog,miss my fren's blog so much...
get to update with their latest condition > <
hm..recently i m really busy with my work...
2011..once..a new year..shud hv new hope..
i do hope my family is in the pink of health
i do hope my love one happy all the time
i do hope myself can get a better job,
reduce those unnecessary trouble..
stay happy n healthy :)
come bac to my recent condition..

i spent quite a long time to think carefully
on my current job..whter to stay or quit
it's has been annoyed me for so long
i thk it's the time to make a decision..
obviously,i have make myself an absolute decision
after analysed all the aspect,
i realised that it has no point for me to stay..
i cnt be just stop at this stage in the moment
i must keep continue learning
there a are a lot of thg i want to LEARN
and my current job could't fullfilled my need anymore
now is the time to transform myself
to a better environment in the years ahead...

No comments: