Monday, January 17, 2011

memorable gathering ~~

just realised one week passed d..
as time and tide wait for no man,
it neither stay nor wait..
tat's y mst appreciate all the time tat v hv nw..

suddenly miss the weekend which had spent with my jimuiss..
it's damn enjoyable while chit chating n shop along the way
v cht a lot n a lot..til mid nite..from opera,to mcD..
n reach hm stil keep chating..it's ord 5.00am!!
my head start spinning d..mayb is the "chocolate milk cocktail" take effect..
unluckily..my body is energyless n stick to bed tightly
argh...finally my brain becum unconciously n fall asleep at 5.30am..
sooo sorry..for all my jimuii.terribly sorry..
knw u all sure angry that i sleep on my own..hahah
cuz less 1 kepo with ur all..cnt gossipss thgs tgt d...kakaka
aiks..its too bad..i must missed somethg interesting..haha
ok la..my fault k..nxt tm go kampar find shuang i sure bring pill,
which can make me awake until 6.30am..most GENG 1..wakaka
honestly..really happy,enjoyable with 3 of u..
love so much~
hope to have nxt gathering very soon-->KAMPAR

end here..more pic to share..
take care my desrest fren..
love u >,<
my lovely shuang..wait for us:)


me,shuang n wc enjoy dinner at KIMCHI,tropicana mall
nice korean food recommended by me :D

feeling of excitement and hapiness>>cheers galss~~

me n shuang>>like tis pic :)

me n wen ~0~ my old old fren..love u

me n wc..v lk to bully her cuz she is cute..haha ^^

*me* in exhilarating mode

2 comments:

JayJun said...

you dint say u love me =(...*jealous*

eYe kuriko said...

u dint cum kl find me :(
wait til my neck long..haha