Friday, June 17, 2011

dating wif my dearest~~


i like tis pic so much =)

damn happy whn my dearest shuang come kl for interview n yet stay at my house!
yippy!!!tat's a long night chatting for us..even i tired lk hell for the nxt day,
haha..(i hv fall slp whn waiting for dr)swt =.=
bt it's doesnt stop me to pillow talk every night =D
although one week hv passed..it jst lk happened yesterday,haha
can imagine hw fast time flies?
feel excited n grateful to stay with my dearest,yet shopping is one of the activity v cnt miss!!!
unfortunately whn wen n sam cum v hv no chance to take photo..so bad :(
only can show here me n shuang pic~
nxt tm shud rmb to take photo as well,i wan to keep all the memories v hv been spend together..:p
love u my dear...♥




our dessert >>>> =p


muackz.......♥

1 comment:

Shervyn Tan said...

sibeh touch lohhh!!!
when i c tis!!...no worries!! the distance btw us is nearer!!!! start frm saturday i will stay in KL lo, nv ren wan shui !!!!!
LOVE u no matter what and how ~