Thursday, August 12, 2010

an aCCideNT ==

i thk i really have a bad luck recently....
duno y everythg come to me is nt tat smooth as i expect...
damn no mood on it...
company no stock situation, customers complaint,
company took over by others....
following by my accident...
u c...tat's so many bad thg going to happen arond me..
is tat all tis challenges send frm god?
he wan to train me in order to get use to facing all those
unexpected situationS??
i duno...
i just hope everythg will goes by..
and rainbow will appear in front of me very soon.


come bac frm my accident story...
it's just hapen within a second,i even dun hv times to respond to it
it just..HAPPEN
all is because of the fault of the car beside me,
he drove damn close to me and almost going to hit my side window
suddenly i just heard" crackz.....buhss""
my god! i straight away turn to side window n see wat's is happening..
just in tat second,"bang" my whole body hv push to the front..
i had hit to HONDA ACCORD bac side!!!!
The honda accord thn hit to the car infront..
oh my god oh my god..!!! i shout continuously..
my heart beat rate INCREASE so much
the 1st thg in my mind is 'how much do i need to pay for the damage???"
must be a damn huge amount rite?i nt dare to imagine tat...
i hv no idea ..i duno wat to do
at that moment i just knw to call nyak mun keat.
four car of us just stop in the middle of SPRINT highway
v hv block the way totally
v decide to exchange name card with each other
and meet in another place to avoid blockage
i duno wat do i do at the moment
my hand n leg are energyless
my car air-cond turn off d..n heard those weird sound
come frm my engine part
i even nt dare to drive it,scare will break suddenly
sumore it's damn hot especially drive under hot sun
as my air-cond cnt func anymore..

the HONDA accord owner call me up,
told me the repair fees for her car
will be up to RM1000.. WOW...my wallet is bleeding..huh~
really blank in mind...cuz mine 1 nt yet calculate in..i cnt imagine tat
after discuss with Mr Nyak..i decide to claim INSURRANCE...
i call bac the gal to meet at around 3pm
i plan to make polis report together with her
after report n took pic for both damage car,
i m goin to settle my car
bt unluckily my car couldn't fight for me anymore,
it finally stop on the road
shit..i called for AAM,they just told me dint drag for accident's car
tis free service cover frm my comp,
otherwise i need to pay myself
it's cost RM300 !!!
shittttt..i m so kkek a....
i tot my car repair is easier to claim frm insurrance
bt the worker told me
if wan to claim the repair fees must up to RM1500
otherwise i need to pay myself
u c..how realistic tis world.. sad
eventually,mrNYAK help me pay all the repair fees
cuz he so sayang my car..
if nt those ppl will purposely break my car
in order make the repair fees to become RM1500
mr NYAK so hurt to hear tat so he want to pay for it rather than
let ppl to break my car...

tis is how my accident goes on..
i will never ever forget tis day as my NEW born car has gt injured T.T

3 comments:

JayJun said...

u're not good in driving..pls dont drive.....lol

eYe kuriko said...

sad..my job 80% is drivibg le..cnt avoid:(

sam said...

remember wat i told u!!!! the most important is be alert and be careful on the road!!!!