Tuesday, August 10, 2010

>>laptop IDIOT??!!!

damm excited!!!!finally i have my OWN laptop that
i used my OWN money to bought it!
very hapy and feel satisfied...
brought it back home with full of excitement....
while reach home i only realize that
i even duno how to manage my laptop...
i totally have no idea on it..oh my god! what a big joke..
.hahaha.....
is true as what my fren said "welcome bac to 2010!!!!"
i can imagine the picture that they have shout for me n
clap for my return..wuhu~
at that moment i really hv to admit that i m 'pc idiot' =.=''
really shame for it...
i even duno how to start to use my laptop,
can u just imagine how do my feel?
i m so helpless,so excited to own my laptop finally but
i couldn't understand 'it' absolutely
huh~i just huh~i just can huh~
laptop a laptop..u r tooo advanced ord...huh~
is the 4th day ord...i couldnt use any func frm my laptop,
cnt msn,cnt pps,cnt microsoft word..
i'm getting crazy on it!!!
no,no,it couldnt be solve as long as i dint get a helping hand,
so tmr i wil send it to CLINIC ...cnt drag anymore,
man,it's serious CASE...
hope after'operation'everythg will be all right n
all the func will recover as well....
nt recover la...best word to say is DISCOVER...hahaha
god bless 'it'....

5 comments:

Shervyn Tan said...

wait for u on msn!
coming bc 2010 lo...
yahoo~!!!

Siew Lee said...

hihi my pretty jimui yanching^^ muackss! nice nice!!

sam said...

lol..u really ho chio lo...u still the same although u works for many months...still 'gong' as usual...

JayJun said...

Now that you hv ur own laptop..you shud blog often and visit my blog frequently =P

eYe kuriko said...

hhaaah..yala.i wil "appear" more often frm nw on...wait for me..muackz..