Monday, October 11, 2010

me stil me

everythg just happen in such a moment..
i hv try my best to adapt to whatever the changes

and now what i expect to happen
and what i dint expect to happen
all just happened..

gone through all these,i just realise
i hv become mature
what my fren say are true
i m growing up..
i hv totally grown up

i m not the one who go toilet oso nid fren company(wen say :p)
i m not the one who always care little things and sad for whole day
i m not the one who break up and can sad for up to 3 years
i m not the one who always see thgs on one side,the negative side
i m not the one who only care of her own feeling bt nt others

over years
times goes by
many thgs hv changes

gradually..
i hv open up my mind

i can go toilet alone (haha)
i thk positively whn difficulties come toward me
i try to care on ppl feeling everyitme
i can become strong and tough even break up(i hope)
i only care on sumthg tat worth to me
i wont let myself sad for too long(for somethg that really make me sad)
i can stand up very quickly eveytime i fall down...

i have to admit
i have changed..

but
me stil me

No comments: