Monday, November 8, 2010

a decision

just realise that i ord step into 7th mth for my working life..
wow...is nt that long,but not a short period oso..
cant deny that i really hv learn a lot thru tis job.
is tough for me whn start working,i never thk to work in tis field b4,
everydy need to meet different ppl,but the chatting topic are almost the same,just the ways of talking are different n
definitely the ways u treat different ppl are also different..
if u ask me whetehr happy wv the job?
i also duno how to answer..
mayb the 1st answer appear in my mind is nt..
but think deeply..i m quite satisfied wv all those so called 'benefits' frm tis job.
working time very flexible,i can arrange schedule myself..
salary quite ok,but higher abit sure better lo
commissen quite acceptable,but target too high,hard to hit:(
(but if work hard stil can hit de :0)
hm..manager n colleagues treat me very good too..
sound lk quite good rite?
but duno y i stil feel lk wan to change job
i dun lk , i really dun lk tis job, sumtime
i wil get mad on it
stress make me crazy,make me insomnia
i knw everybody need to stand for their stress,it's normal only
or shud i say every job also will hv stress,it's depend on how u going to manage it..
else the job is really hv no challenge..thn wil be another story d
if i really can thk positively,y i stil keep thking to change job??y?
wat i m nt satisfied wv?
i keep analyse the pros n cons recently..
i wan to thk carefully b4 make a decison..
cuz i dun wan myself to get regret on the decison i made
the feeling of regret is damn bad..
so,is thr any other aspect hv left to support the cons?
hm...i spend most of the tm on the road,
especially under the hot sun..
it's really feeling damn bad,sumore make me get darker skin,
i feel terribly bad of it :(
furthermore,sumtime need to entertain those fake customers
it's not my ways...i dislike such way
is nt me anymore..i wont prefer to be those kind of ppl
well, i just act whoever i m..dun care
tat's y ppl do sales,i do sales,but it's terribly tough for me :(
anyways,i wl try to learn some skills which can help me doing well in my job scope(it's a must in order to get performance,no choice :(
while at the same tm i knw wat m i doin abt,n try to balance it.
state out pros n cons,but stil cnt make any decision...
cuz i dint c any side which hv more point to support..
haiz..headache..
put aside 1st..
anyways,jst try my best whatever the challenge come to me
i wil knw wat to do n wat decision to make soon..
god bless me ~~

1 comment:

JayJun said...

如果觉得不适合 就考虑换工作吧 +u